The question is not whether you can afford weight loss surgery but whether you can afford to ignore your weight and health concerns any longer, risking further health issues and shorter life expectancy.
If you’re one of the many people who have already wasted valuable time and money on commercial weight loss programs, you will be pleased to know weight loss surgery has a very high success rate in comparison to conventional weight loss programs; and, we have a range of options to help you invest in your health and your future.
- Private Health Fund Cover (See More)
- Accessing Your Superannuation Fund
- Accessing Your Home Loan (Talk to your bank or financial advisor)
- Finance is available through MacCredit to finance all or part of your procedure Click here to find out more.
- Terms and Conditions: Speak to MacCredit for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions. A full credit and financial assessment will be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. Credit Representative 484002 is authorised under Australian Credit licence 389087.
Cost for a weight loss procedure will depend on whether you carry private health insurance or are a self-funding patient, which is why we suggest calling us on (07) 5598 0500; one of our friendly staff will be able to guide you through this process.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary for each person.