Summer is perfect for outdoor activities and bicycle crunches is a great workout routine – because they’re good for your abs! It’s a repetitive routine that help you achieve a flat stomach, and within time, with high determination, you’ll find yourself with six-pack! Get started now and follow these simple steps:
1. Lie flat on the floor with your lower back against the ground.
2. Put your hands behind your head and bring your knees in towards your chest. Lift you shoulder blades off the ground. Do not pull on your neck.
3. Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground. Have your upper body turned to the left and your right elbow towards your left knee.
4. Switch sides and repeat step 1- 3 with the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
5. Do three sets of 20 reps.
When performing this workout routine, don’t rush. Keep your pace slow and steady. You don’t necessarily have to touch your elbows to your knees. This could possibly cause strain in your neck.